Returns & Exchanges:
- All sales are final.
- Products must have been purchased via our Artefact Newcastle store or online at www.artefact-artefact.com
- If an item is faulty we would love to repair it for you, if this can’t be done we will refund or issue a store credit of the purchase price upon our discretion.
- We do not offer exchanges or refunds on change of mind on Refinery products (unless faulty).
- We do not accept order cancellations.
- Artefact is not responsible for any damages or loss of product on Refinery returns. Returns remain the responsibility of the customer until received into the Artefact studio.
Due to Refinery adornments being repurposed pieces that have had a previous history, this may result in slight evidence of wear and tear. Any minor visible signs of wear will be listed in the descriptions with clear photographs shown. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at email@example.com This will not be considered a product fault and the product will not be accepted as a faulty return on this basis.
No customisation is available. Refinery pieces are sold as is without any modifications available. In addition, we do not offer a custom service for new designs or altering any existing client’s jewellery. No exceptions will be made. We also do not offer ring resizing.
Your Refinery product comes with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded by consumer law.
- Your Refinery product comes with a 90 day warranty period. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment and repair at no charge. If your items are deemed irreparable you will be issued a refund.
- Any issues outside of this 90 day warranty period fall under wear and tear and repairs will incur a fee and a refund will not be offered.
Our terms & conditions are in accordance with consumer law & aim to help this small business run smoothly whilst helping our beautiful customers find the perfect piece they will love for years to come.